About Our Neighbours
Our Neighbours Ministry is an interdenominational Christian non-profit organisation reaching out to the poorest of the poor in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe. We seek to show God’s love to our neighbours.
There are six key areas of Our Neighbours Ministry:
- Babies Home (Isaiah’s Umuzi Wothando)
- Hearts of Love
- North End Home
- Lighthouse Christian Academy
- Children of Grace
Watch this short video overview:
To glorify God by showing His love in reaching out to the poorest of the poor and restoring those that have lost hope.
To be an integrated, sustainable and renowned organisation, raising previously vulnerable men and women to a place of significance and influence, within the Zimbabwe community.
- Integrating discarded and other babies and children who are orphaned or in need of care into loving families and communities.
- Enabling vulnerable children and youths to be restored into a place of community, love and development;
- Providing holistic education and life skills to vulnerable children and youths;
- Rehabilitating and restoring people with a mental & physical challenges into the community; and
- Restoring hope, dignity and empowering the poorest of the poor, nurturing a ‘self- help’ mentality.
Our Neighbours Ministry is an interdenominational Christian non-profit organisation administered by a Board of Trustees.
For more information please contact us today.
International Governance & Accountability
Our Neighbours is proud to be a partner for Project J301N Our Neighbours Community Project – Zimbabwe with Global Development Group (ABN 57 102 400 993), Australian AusAID approved Non Government Organisation carrying out quality humanitarian projects with approved partners and providing aid to relieve poverty and provide long term solutions. Global Development Group takes responsibility of the project according to AusAID rules providing a governance role and assisting in the areas of planning, monitoring, evaluating and auditing to ensure the projects are carried out to AusAID requirements. Tax deductible receipts for donations over $2 to this approved aid and development project will be issued by Global Development Group for project J301N. For more information please visit www.globaldevelopment.org.au
Please note, as required by the Australian Taxation Office, that in the unlikely event that there is ever an excess of funds donated to Project J301N, that GDG may direct funds to another project.
(Evangelism and discipleship that Our Neighbours Ministry does is done outside of the partnership for Project J301N.)
To read our Policy Documents please click the relevant link below.